Hakkoda is a modern data consultancy that empowers data driven organizations to realize the full value of the Snowflake Data Cloud. We provide consulting and managed services in data architecture, data engineering, analytics and data science. We are renowned for bringing our clients deep expertise, being easy to work with, and being an amazing place to work!
We are looking for curious and creative individuals who want to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where everyone’s input and efforts are valued. We hire outstanding individuals and give them the opportunity to thrive in a collaborative atmosphere that values learning, growth, and hard work.
Our team is distributed across North America, Latin America, and Europe. If you have the desire to be a part of an exciting, challenging, and rapidly-growing Snowflake consulting services company, and if you are passionate about making a difference in this world, we would love to talk to you!
As a Hakkoda Engagement Manager you will lead client engagements and Hakkoda teams in EMEA. You will lead the day to day execution of client projects while guiding and developing individual team members. You’ll work directly with clients and you’ll take ownership of the overall project and its end products.
You will have the opportunity to build on your proven leadership skills and leverage your interest in inspiring others, building strong relationships, and creating a true followership. You’d be joining a team of passionate, forward thinking engineers and data scientists who are charting a new course. In a collaborative team setting, you’ll work closely with others but also operate autonomously with little direction. Your superior problem solving, analytical, quantitative and conceptual thinking skills and strong interpersonal and communication skills will ensure successful client projects and team performance. You will find a culture rich in collaboration, personal development and one that recognizes and pursues the zest for life.
What we are looking for
We are looking for people experienced with project and program management skills, typically leading a team of 3 – 5 consultants and will help our clients in the private, public, and social sectors solve some of their most pressing data challenges. You will work with a range of experts in Hakkoda, from data scientists to architects to software and app designers. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience working with various data models. Ideal candidates will have strong communication skills and the ability to guide clients and team members.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other relevant fields
– 4+yrs in progressive technical roles – including enterprise-level project or program management experience
– Experience leading Agile/Scrum projects including experience working in Confluence
– Experience working with product owners / business application owners and development teams to understand business and user requirements
– Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships
– Develop a thorough understanding of our products and service offerings to better align to client needs
– Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem solving skills
– Strong stakeholder management, presentation, and communication skills
– Initiative taker, eager to break new ground, create opportunities for others
– Demonstrated leadership ability in a team environment
– Outstanding project and process management skills with eye towards continuous process improvement
– Superb client service skills with both creative and analytical mind-set
– Ensure KPIs, CSAT are being met
– Knowledgeable on cloud technologies (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP)F
– Fluency in English
Hakkoda is an exciting, high growth company, and we’re scaling our team. We are looking for exceptional people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Hakkoda. We are a collaborative team of high achievers. We love to explore, challenge and have a lot of fun along the way.
Are you ready for the adventure? Click here
to see our culture on display.
Benefits will vary by country:
– Medical Health Insurance
– Meal allowance
– Stock options upon hire
– Annual Bonus Opportunity
– 22 days Paid time off
– Work-from-home benefits for 100% remote roles
– Technical training and certifications